As the largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental and medical practitioners, Henry Schein Inc. understands what it takes to be successful. Ranked first in its industry on the FORTUNE® World's Most Admired Companies list we set ourselves apart through our culture. Our Culture is defined by our values, including mutual responsibility, ethical behavior, creativity and open communication. With approximately 21,000 Team Schein Members (TSMs) worldwide help us to keep our culture and continue to thrive as a leader in our industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
Henry Schein Hong Kong Ltd. is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. The company provides excellent career development opportunities.
Candidate with proven abilities will have career development opportunities and can take on bigger roles. The company also offers medical and dental benefits.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Perform administrative functions and invoicing
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- May involve some tele-sales
- Handle Ac hoc works
- A minimum of 1-2 year customer service experience and admin fields.
- Independent and demonstrates initiative, good communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and also strong desire to provide high quality customer service
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office and good computer skills
- Immediate availability is preferred